What to Do When You've Been Charged With a Sex Crime?

Posted by Charlotte_Parker      Lawyers and Legal Consultants      130 Views      0 Replies

Attorney Paul Missan is a former prosecutor in the Bronx area and a former assistant district attorney in Berks County. He has the experience and skill to help you fight all types of sex offense charges. Call us at 610-376-0600.




You have to Logged in to make Comment!

Login Register